The first step to getting the things you want out of life is: Decide what you want


In three hours I have to get up to catch the flight to Sarajevo. I can't wait. Sun for two weeks and just hanging out with my friends and relatives. Gonna be awsome.
Since I'm at my mother's I hooked up with my friend, Jeanette. I bought some Redbull and she some Ice Tea and we just sat down at the lake talking for hours. Saying goodbye to her was kind of sad, knowing I wont be seeing her for over to weeks, but hopefully I'll come back.

I really can't sleep after drinking Redbull. That's what I wanted though, cause I won't be able to get up aaaaand I'm so freaking nervous. I hate hate flying. It's a freaking nightmare. People keep saying nothing will happen with the plain and stuff, but I'm still afraid. I shouldn't be. Hell... I've flown to Australia-twice! And that's a long flight.

Wish me good luck. Suuuuuuummer people I love it <3

Popular Posts