Polhem Summer Party



 Yesterday I and Linn went to Stratos to Polhem's summer party. Those girls are just awsome.


When they said that all of the stuff hanging around were for us, I was like:

People went crrrrrrrazy, even the celebrities. Don't they receive enough free stuff? 



Red carpet 


Dress / Second Female // Shoes / Nelly // Clutch / Forever21 // Feather earring / H&M




Dress / Asos // Poncho / Bik Bok // Belt / Baum und Pferdgarten // Clutch / Asos // Shoes / Jeffrey Campbell

I finally bought this dress from Lille Himmel (Second Female). This dress is so cute and you can style it up however you want. Anyway, yesterday was fun fun fun! We went home pretty early because I had to get up at 6:30 and Linn had a lot to do today. Just a quick thanks to the beautiful Polhem girls for having us there. It was so much fun! 
I can't belive I won't be seeing Linn for almost three weeks!!!! That's waaaay too long for us! Like she said yesterday: 'It's like saying bye bye to your boyfriend' - Yes indeed.

Popular Posts