We will retaliate with more democracy. -Jens Stoltenberg


Malin and Sanna


Friday afternoon, evening and night I sat down by the TV all the time. Media gave more and more information and by the end of friday night, they had a name. A norwegian name. Words can't express how sorry I am for all the viticms and their love ones. Saturday morning, the media showed that he killed 91 people (92 now). I don't know what sick mind kills youth but what I do know is that he is a true traitor. He is now in the same boat as the people he so truly hated; Al Qaida. A terrorist. Hated by the world. I hope he gets lifetime and if he ever comes out, I know the norwegian people will do anything to keep him away from soceity. In my opinon, he can't function in a soceity. He is a threat to a society. My thoughts goes out to everyone who were at Utøya and Regjeringskvartalet. Norway will never be the same again.And may I say that I'm so proud of our prime minister, Jens Stoltenberg, saying: We will retaliate with more democracy.

Still shocked, I and my friends had to get out somehow. So saturday night, we sat down at Bambus in Sandvika and ate sushi. It was a cosy evening despite the news.

Popular Posts