Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen


I wore this till I came home and had to lay down because I've been studying for like five hours today. So tired. May I say that I am so freakin' happy I found this blouse in Bristol? I just can't belive that it wasn't sold out...?

Today I was suppose to meet Linn, but the weather in Norway is unbelievable. It was really sunny this morning then suddenly out of nowhere it started raining like hell. I miss her and I can't wait to see her on Thursday (and Friday and hopefully Saturday-she's invited to one of my best friends huge birthday party-be there Linn!).

Nowadays I'm just going to study until I'm going to Marbella with two of my best friends. It will be my last vacation this year (except that I'm going to visit a friend in Bordeaux a weekend hopefully in November).

Popular Posts