Tuesday


I love accessories. More, more, more is my motto this fall. Have also orded a huge accessories package from HM. My sequined jacket is back on track with my checkered shirt that I bought so long ago I don't even remember how it got in my closet. Anyway I love this shirt with this sequined jacket. It's so .... fall!


How are you this morning? I must have slept a looooot this weekend (well. not on Saturday that's for sure), because I'm not tired at all. Usually I'm tired as hell monday and Tuesday, but I have so much energy. If only it could stay this way.

Yesterday I and my boyfriend skipped a hard work out and had movie evening. We saw Date Night with my fave actor Steve Carell and then Nokas. Perfect Monday. 

Today we're going salsa dancing. Can't wait. After that I have to go to the gym and get some more energy because this week is going to be crazy. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and I hope you liked the bags I posted. I looove them. I'm daydreaming of that gorgeous Phillip Lim bag. Just can't get it out of my head. So yesterday I started saving up. You will be mine.

Popular Posts