Words are more danger than anything as they hurt more and last, sometimes forever



Hi cuties!

I've had a really crappy day. I'm so bummed out and just want to go to bed and sleep. I treat everyone with respect and I wish they could treat me as an human being too. It's just one of those days, but I just have to see through it. On the other hand... My best friend, Jeanette is visiting me and we're going out for dinner and then an event. And...

I'm so excited because I'm leaving Norway in four days! I can't belive I'm going to frickin' Spain with two of my best friends. We're gonna have such a good time.
Yesterday I and Hilde were supposed to work out, but we decided that we're were more keen on sushi, so we went to Bambus and ate moriawase. I also bought me a poncho-again. I love ponchos and for the fall it's a must. I'm showing it later.

Have a really good day you guys.

Popular Posts