I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had

My beautiful friend, Jeanette, took this picture for school assignment. It was windy, raining and I was on a roof in a dress. Cold? YES! But I would do anything for this girl. 


Good morning sunshines!

Yesterday I had a little fever, so I just slept all day. Today I'm happy to say I'm sooo ready to start this week. I have so much to do and I can't wait to spend all this week with my beautiful friends.

On Saturday I and Linn had a little girls night. We ate sushi, popcorn and saw a few series. Sooo cosy and I wish we could have those evenings once a week or even twice! Today I'm working, catching up on school and also I'm going to work out. Did 80 minutes work out on Saturday, trust me when I say I couldn't feel my legs afterwards, but that's always a good feeling.

Popular Posts