Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself


Hi dolls! It's been a loooong day. First of all I was like everywheretoday. First in Sandvika, then I took the train to be at a trade fair at Lillestrøm(thank you for the tickets Julius:)). It was such fun! My friend, Jeanette, whom I'm so proud of was the photographer today (and tomorrow aswell). She's so good at what she does. Then I and Hilde went to her place at Kolbotn where we took a long walk with her four dogs and later we ate dinner and saw a movie. Perfect Saturday night.Now it's like one in the morning and I'm just waiting here for my boyfriend and his friends. I just want this day to be over and my boyfriend where he belongs; in our bed, hehe.

Anyway, today I also used my Marc Jacobs bag which I haven't used for ages. And of course my new shoes; sweet Litas.

Anyway; I'm gonna keep waiting for the loca people to show up and read some blogs. Nighty night and stay safe.

Popular Posts