Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it




Fur collar / H&M // Blouse and shorts / Bik Bok // Shoes / Jeffrey Campbell // This will be my outfit today-of course with stockings and a jacket.

Yesterday when I came home, I knew I had to run to the gym and so I did. It feels so nice to work out again. When you feel better, you look better aswell. After working out, I saw bits of Britney Spears' Femme Fatale tour and may I just say that it is amazing? She IS amazing. Every girl who grew up with '...Baby one more time' will always have Britney in their hearts-in my world. I also got the chance to listen to Rihannas new album, 'Talk that talk' and wow! When you think this girl couldn't do better, she just does! My fave song is 'Talk that talk' featuring Jay Z- he is the best. You guys have to buy the album when it comes it; 21st of November.

As for today, I'm meeting Christine and Linn. Can't wait to see them. Been ages! Even though we talk like every day, I feel that it's not the same as seeing them.

Yesterday I got a really cute e-mail from a girl who wanted to interview me on her blog. She is just so sweet and you have to go to her blog here: 

Popular Posts