A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone


Good evening dolls! 

Yesterday was such a fun day. First of all; I had the day off. Then I met Jeanette and we and some other guys took a couple of drinks before heading out to Laidback Lounge. Such a great place. From there we walked to JCP party. Congrats with 13th birthday. I came home around three and my boyfriend was like; What the hell happened to you? Apperently I have this huge mark on my leg. It hurts like hell and so does my head. I was supposed to go to Kristina tonight, but I'm so hangover that you have nooooo idea. Just want this day to be over. Tomorrow's Father Day and I bought the best father in the world a gift today when I met my sister (I aslo bought something to myself hihi). 

Hope you have a great night. I'm just gonna sit here and watch some movies at viaplay.

Popular Posts