Clutch



So happy! I bought this beautiful-cool clutch on Tuesday last week and I got it yesterday. I already know I'm going to wear it out.

This week has been crazy. On Tuesday my friend Jeanette had this assignment to take some photos, so she came over to my house and we had dinner and later on I had to get outside to take some photos. I had this dress on me and it was raining like crazy and I was soooooo cold, so it better be good...
Yesterday I and Hilde had this crazy workout. Later Malin came to my house and we had dinner. We talked about our Marbella trip. Only 11 days till we're going! I really can't wait.

Tonight I'm going to Fugazi because Streetstyle magazine is coming out on Monday:

This is going to be awsome. I'm going with a group so I really can't wait. First work and school. Fun later.

Popular Posts